Logosoft’s Proof of Presence solutions will give you the who, where and when.
Call Manager is an automatic call logging system for Operations Manager which further underpins customer service and lone worker health and safety commitments. The system includes two-way voice messaging and an optional dial-out facility.
Patrol Manager offers a complete solution to any guarding company wishing to establish the Who, Where and When of Officers (including mobile patrols) for the most discering customers. Logosoft’s Patrol Manager uses the latest smartphone technology, communicating in real-time with the Logosoft database, and publishing key operation data to the Client Portal ensuring peace of mind for clients who wish to monitor service delivery.
MetreX uses biometric terminals to provide employers with verified time and attendance information, the confirmed identity of the employee and the date and time of arrival or departure is captured and recorded in real-time within Roster Manager.
WebeX provides controlled internet access to information in the Roster Manager database. Roster Manager customers are able to offer clients the opportunity to view scheduling, billing and incident details. They may also enable employees to view personal information such as duty rosters, hours worked and holiday bookings.
A geo-fenced radius can be outlined in Roster Manager to enhance proof of presence and safety. Employees can book on, make a check call or book off using the same intuitive app whilst an informative response confirms whether their intended action has been successful. Site induction information can be displayed to employees that attend a new location, saving time and money on line-manager expenses.
- The British Security Awards
- Release Notes: Version 16
- The ACS Pacesetters Achievement Awards
- Revised Approved Contractor Scoring
- National Living Wage Increase
- IP Call Manager
- BSIA: Question and Answer with Mike Reddington
- Incentive Lynx Contract Win
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft
- Incentive FM joins ACS Pacesetters
- We're Recruiting!
- BSIA announces departure of James Kelly as Chief Executive
- "State of the Art Logosoft Tracking Software"
- Outcome to the review of ACS published
- Happy Birthday, Logosoft