The term “Logosoft” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 1, Millennium Court, Buntsford Park Road, Bromsgrove, B60 3DX. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. - You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of Logosoft Limited, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is Copyright © Logosoft Limited 2019. All rights are reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Logosoft Limited and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Logosoft Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Logosoft Limited takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to issues beyond our control.
Logosoft takes a proactive approach to user privacy and ensures that appropriate steps are taken to protect the identity of all website visitors. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements relating to user privacy.
This page will be amended to reflect any policy update and you should therefore check from time to time that you are happy with such changes.This policy is effective from 01 January 2017.
You may, at your own discretion, provide personal information through the website’s Contact page.This page uses email technology to transfer data. Logosoft uses any contact details submitted to provide you with further information about the products and services we offer or to assist in answering any questions or queries you may have.Any such personal data you supply is held securely in compliance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
No personal data is collected from users of Logosoft applications. Logosoft has no direct access to the database which supports applications as this is secured by user names and passwords entirely controlled by users.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any personal information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. Personal information will be used to contact you about product and services that only Logosoft provides.Information will be kept while it is appropriate.
If you would like a copy of your personal information that we hold, please write to or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be handled within one month.
Should you wish for us to delete your personal data that we hold, please write to or email us at email@example.com. We endeavour to honour your request within one month.
If you believe that any information that we are hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ascertain to correct any information found to be incorrect within one month.
- Incentive Lynx Contract Win
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft
- Incentive FM joins ACS Pacesetters
- We're Recruiting!
- BSIA announces departure of James Kelly as Chief Executive
- "State of the Art Logosoft Tracking Software"
- Outcome to the review of ACS published
- Happy Birthday, Logosoft
- Congratulations, Templewood Services
- Logosoft Cloud: GDPR
- Welcome, Amulet
- Happy World FM Day
- Should you use Workforce Management Software?
- 2018 Statutory Increases
- Release Notes: Version 15