Providing care for vulnerable yet independent people in their own home is an increasingly regulated sector requiring auditable proof of activity, visits and care given. Logosoft has developed TouchData to provide Home Care specialists with the details of treatment required and a complete record of the care given, with back office systems automatically updated in real time. In addition, our recruitment and vetting modules guarantee that all necessary background checks on personnel have been made, recorded and comply with relevant legislation.
Recruitment Manager is a comprehensive recruitment system which successfully balances powerful features with ease of use. It is designed to support and control any employment process from vacancy definition to formal job offer and is supplied with extensive default data which may be tailored and expanded to meet user requirements and assist implementation. This system will rapidly repay your investment in reduced recruitment costs and significantly reduce the risks and costs of employing unsuitable applicants.
A complete personnel screening system and the de facto standard for manned guarding companies, dedicated risk management businesses and organisations concerned with confirming the bona fides of applicants or employees. This versatile administrative and management tool ensures compliance with standards such as BS7858, dramatically reduces the time required for vetting and gives both management and users unprecedented control of pre-employment screening and background checking processes.
- Free Counter-Terrorism Training
- IFSEC Announces European Exhibition
- OSPAs Announced
- Happy Birthday, Logosoft
- Predicted Growth in Security Industry
- The British Security Awards
- Release Notes: Version 16
- The ACS Pacesetters Achievement Awards
- Revised Approved Contractor Scoring
- National Living Wage Increase
- IP Call Manager
- BSIA: Question and Answer with Mike Reddington
- Incentive Lynx Contract Win
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft
- Incentive FM joins ACS Pacesetters