Travel & Subsistence schemes reduce your wage costs while increasing your employees’ take-home pay. This is done by replacing some part of your employees’ pay with allowed expenses. The former is taxed while the latter is not. Correctly-processed this allows you and your employees to split the tax reduction. Our product performs the calculations for you as it transfers the pay data to your payroll program, e.g. Sage.
PayeXPlus provides all the functionality of PayeX but also generates and transfers the data needed for you to operate a Travel and Subsistence Scheme. This can increase your staff’s take-home pay and at the same time reduce your wages bill.
- BSIA announces departure of James Kelly as Chief Executive
- Outcome to the review of ACS published
- Happy Birthday, Logosoft
- Congratulations, Templewood Services
- Logosoft Cloud: GDPR
- Welcome, Amulet
- Happy World FM Day
- Should you use Workforce Management Software?
- 2018 Statutory Increases
- Release Notes: Version 15
- We're Recruiting
- 2017: A Reflection
- Logosoft Deliver Outstanding Support Throughout 2017
- Infologue's Top 30 UK Companies in the Regulated Security Sector 2017
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft