Creating duty rosters, particularly where workloads fluctuate, different jobs require different skills, shift patterns are irregular or last minute changes are common, can be a complete nightmare. So can reconciling hours actually worked against plan for payroll and billing purposes. Logosoft provides tools to turn complex and time consuming tasks into straightforward processes that can be completed at the touch of a button.
Roster Manager is much more than a staff rostering solution capable of producing a duty roster at the touch of a button. It is a complete management information system and manpower scheduling tool providing user-friendly access to all of the information you need to plan and run your business.
Operations Manager adds real-time data capture features to Roster Manager, greatly improving the efficiency and effectiveness of Control Room activities. Accurate call times are recorded with simple point and click operations, eliminating the costs of under-billing customers or over-paying security officers. At the same time, audible and visual late call warnings and real-time incident logging result in improved customer service and health and safety compliance.
- IP Call Manager
- BSIA: Question and Answer with Mike Reddington
- Incentive Lynx Contract Win
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft
- Incentive FM joins ACS Pacesetters
- We're Recruiting!
- BSIA announces departure of James Kelly as Chief Executive
- "State of the Art Logosoft Tracking Software"
- Outcome to the review of ACS published
- Happy Birthday, Logosoft
- Congratulations, Templewood Services
- Logosoft Cloud: GDPR
- Welcome, Amulet
- Happy World FM Day
- Should you use Workforce Management Software?