Creating duty rosters, particularly where workloads fluctuate, different jobs require different skills, shift patterns are irregular or last minute changes are common, can be a complete nightmare. So can reconciling hours actually worked against plan for payroll and billing purposes. Logosoft provides tools to turn complex and time consuming tasks into straightforward processes that can be completed at the touch of a button.
Roster Manager is much more than a staff rostering solution capable of producing a duty roster at the touch of a button. It is a complete management information system and manpower scheduling tool providing user-friendly access to all of the information you need to plan and run your business.
Operations Manager adds real-time data capture features to Roster Manager, greatly improving the efficiency and effectiveness of Control Room activities. Accurate call times are recorded with simple point and click operations, eliminating the costs of under-billing customers or over-paying security officers. At the same time, audible and visual late call warnings and real-time incident logging result in improved customer service and health and safety compliance.
- Logosoft Cloud: GDPR
- Welcome, Amulet
- Happy World FM Day
- Should you use Workforce Management Software?
- 2018 Statutory Increases
- Release Notes: Version 15
- We're Recruiting
- 2017: A Reflection
- Logosoft Deliver Outstanding Support Throughout 2017
- Infologue's Top 30 UK Companies in the Regulated Security Sector 2017
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft
- Sodexo Becomes Gender Pay Reporting Early Adopter
- The SES Group Receive Accreditation
- Q3 Support Statistics
- Well Done, Kingdom Services Group