Training is important to both the initial implementation and continuing effective use of any non-trivial system.
Initial user training is a key component of any Logosoft customer proposal. It is equally important to maintain the knowledge and skills acquired at this stage, particularly where significant personnel changes occur. Logosoft training services exist to support customers in these vital tasks. Training options are as follows:
- On-line. Courses are delivered in bite-sized chunks, usually of 1 or 2 hours. All you need is a PC with internet access and, ideally, sound card and speakers/microphone or headphones (if not, you can use a telephone to talk to the trainer). This method is extremely cost-effective and convenient as up to 15 trainees can be accommodated, travelling costs are eliminated, sessions can be scheduled to suit availability, opportunities exist to revise course material and staff spend minimal time away from normal duties. Hourly charge rate applies (minimum 1 hour).
- At our offices in Bromsgrove. Instruction, which takes place in our dedicated training room, provides hands-on experience of your chosen software for individuals or small groups (maximum 4 delegates). Training takes place from 09:30 to 16:00 hours (unless alternative arrangements are made in advance) and includes refreshments and a buffet lunch. As we do not mix delegates from different organisations, you can feel free to raise any particular issues or concerns as the course proceeds. The relatively small group size, hands-on training and continual assessment process is designed to ensure that delegates gain a good understanding of all aspects of the software including not just its day-to-day operation but also issues surrounding installation, upgrades, backups and housekeeping. Daily charge rate applies (minimum half day).
- On your premises. Our consultant delivers training to your requirements between 10:00 and 16:00 hours (unless alternative arrangements are made in advance). Travelling costs and time away from the office for your staff are eliminated. This approach is highly focussed and can be used to address specific system-related issues in a way which is directly relevant to your business and environment. Daily charge rate applies (minimum half day) plus travelling and expenses.
N.B. Training delegates are expected to have a basic understanding of PCs and be familiar with the use of a mouse, keyboard and Microsoft Windows.
- IP Call Manager
- BSIA: Question and Answer with Mike Reddington
- Incentive Lynx Contract Win
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft
- Incentive FM joins ACS Pacesetters
- We're Recruiting!
- BSIA announces departure of James Kelly as Chief Executive
- "State of the Art Logosoft Tracking Software"
- Outcome to the review of ACS published
- Happy Birthday, Logosoft
- Congratulations, Templewood Services
- Logosoft Cloud: GDPR
- Welcome, Amulet
- Happy World FM Day
- Should you use Workforce Management Software?