Logosoft Cloud: GDPR
GDPR forced many companies to answer previously unasked questions surrounding data security and breaches: ‘What measures do you take to protect your data?’; ‘What security procedures are in place to prevent data breaches?’.
Logosoft insists that the security of customer data is paramount. Our hosts are ISO27001 accredited and operate UK data centres only. Firewalls and encryption technology are used to prevent unauthorized access to databases whilst strong passwords and, optionally, validation of user IP addresses are enforced to restrict access to the data they contain. Protection against data loss is equally important and involves the use of RAID technology together with regular full and incremental backups.
Logosoft Cloud has been designed to give you access to your business-critical Logosoft systems over the worldwide web whilst keeping your data safe and secure. Logosoft take care of the hardware on which your database sits, Logosoft software, database maintenance, upgrades, back-ups and data security.
- Access anytime, anywhere through an internet enabled device, despite any internal business network failures
- Reduce costs of additional hardware, hosting, external IT services and energy consumption
- Reduce your over-heads and also your expected time offline too
- Secure your data with IP restrictions so data is only in the hands of those that you trust
- Secure offsite backups alongside incremental backups every 2 hours to keep your data safe
- Additional Out of Hours Support provided to assist in service emergencies
- Receive full functionality of Logosoft’s software in the cloud
- Enhance service delivery with new smartphone apps available on Logosoft Cloud