Call Manager: IP or Analogue?
Call Manager is an automatic call logging system for Operations Manager which further underpins customer service and lone worker health and safety commitments.
- Automatic logging of book-on, book-off and check calls from land line or mobile telephones
- Validation of incoming caller id to detect calls from unexpected numbers or exchanges
- Panic facility to alert Control Room staff to duress situations
- Routine call logging is done automatically, freeing Control Room staff to deal with any problems as they arise
- If required, the built-in voice messaging facilities can be used to manage and improve communications between the Control Room and security officers
- Validation of incoming caller id means that Control Room staff are alerted to possible absences from site before they become customer complaints
- Smaller guarding businesses can avoid the overhead of maintaining a Control Room or using contract services by utilising an optional call-out feature to alert supervisory staff to potential problems
Logosoft provides Call Manager through both VoIP and analogue services. Users of the analogue system are provided with a dialogic board and line, while Logosoft simply provides a phone number for the IP service. Both methods are proven to be extremely reliable, allowing you to focus on other areas of your operations.