Logosoft Utilises Latest Technology for Proof of Presence
The most important aspects of efficiently managing a security operation are to know where your guards are and the status of their patrol. Security guards must maintain a consistent schedule of tours and follow certain procedures in order to fulfil the promise you have made to the customer.
There are many relic technologies employing expensive and bulky hardware, buttons, and inaccurate RFID tags. These outdated technologies usually only transmit their activities at the end of the tour and cannot give accurate readings in multi-story buildings nor operate without a phone reception.
If your company is experiencing difficulties with guard patrol performance and compliance Logosoft has a solution to your problems – try using our Android smartphone app ‘Patrol Manager’.
Guards are equipped with NFC-enabled smartphones while NFC tags are mounted to every patrol check point. Guards then scan the NFC tags with their phones during the patrol and real-time Who, Where and When data is captured. The system monitors guard activities, detecting delays in scheduled guard patrols, allowing management to give real-time feedback and react to any unforeseen security issues.
- Replaces traditional guard tour technology
- Guaranteed proof of presence through the use of tamper proof tags
- Complete real-time integration with Logosoft control room software
- Location related instructions, information and check lists are presented automatically
- Peace-of-mind to customers requiring proof of service
- Compliance with employers ‘Duty of Care for Lone Workers’ legislation through monitoring and built-in duress function.
With the introduction of this latest product innovation we are without doubt positioning Logosoft as the go-to provider of workforce management solutions for anyone looking to utilise the latest technology stack and futire-proof their investment.