Eliminate 'buddy clocking' with MetreX
Logosoft has recently released a new addition to it’s suite of workforce management solutions – MetreX. Using biometric terminals, this fully integrated solution provides employers with information confirming the identity of the employee and the date and time of their arrival or departure.
Traditional attendance solutions operating in real-time generally need to be connected to a physical communications network; however the MetreX terminal does not - instead using GPRS, across a secure M2M data network. Unique and secure credentials are stored locally in the device so attendance can be logged at any time, even when GPRS connections are intermittent.
This along with it’s low entry cost make it ideal for industry sectors supplying low margin services across multiple sites, which require accurate and immediate attendance records. With a simple user interface and easy installation, MetreX is suited to remote sites, self-installations, temporary checkpoints and anywhere that needs to operate away from an IT network.
Each fingerprint credential has a unique and unalterable identity which is used by the terminal for identification. A user simply swipes their finger and the credential is read instantaneously. The date and time is added to the user’s ID and transmitted in real-time to the Logosoft database – providing true verification of staff whereabouts.
- Guaranteed proof of presence through unique employee credential
- Complete real-time integration with Logosoft control room software
- Eliminate employee time theft and ‘buddy clocking’ i.e. one employee books on for another
- Complete peace-of-mind for customers requiring proof of presence of service
- Save money by removing the manual collation, calculation and processinf of time data into payroll