Managing and supporting a remote workforce has never been easier. Initially developed for the manned guarding industry, our products are relevant to anyone who needs to know where people are and when, who’s called and why, and whether any issues raised have been resolved. Workforce safety and guaranteed accountability come as standard.
Operations Manager adds real-time data capture features to Roster Manager, greatly improving the efficiency and effectiveness of Control Room activities. Accurate call times are recorded with simple point and click operations, eliminating the costs of under-billing customers or over-paying security officers. At the same time, audible and visual late call warnings and real-time incident logging result in improved customer service and health and safety compliance.
Call Manager is an automatic call logging system for Operations Manager which further underpins customer service and lone worker health and safety commitments. The system includes two-way voice messaging and an optional dial-out facility.
Patrol Manager offers a complete solution to any guarding company wishing to establish the Who, Where and When of Officers (including mobile patrols) for the most discerning customers. Logosoft’s Patrol Manager uses the latest smartphone technology, communicating in real-time with the Logosoft database, and publishing key operation data to the Client Portal ensuring peace of mind for clients who wish to monitor service delivery.
MetreX is a fully integrated solution which utilises biometric terminals to provide employers with verified time and attendance information. The confirmed identity of the employee and the date and time of arrival or departure is captured and recorded in real-time within Roster Manager. Each fingerprint credential has a unique and unalterable identity which is used by the terminal for identification and is transmitted, in real-time, to the Logosoft database to provide true verification of staff whereabouts.
Simply the most convenient way to protect, manage and support a mobile workforce. TouchData utilises the very latest mobile telephone technology and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology to provide full two-way communication (voice, data and image) and access to centrally held data sources for field based staff.
- Logosoft's Customers Move into the Top 30 of UK Security Companies
- Logosoft Release 2016 Customer Service Statistics
- It's a Merry Christmas at Logosoft
- SIA – Update on New Licensing System (Industry)
- Customers Forsake Tedious Business Operations with Logosoft
- Logosoft Celebrates at Close of Q3
- Congratulations, Incentive FM Group
- Logosoft Welcomes a New Member to the Support Desk
- Kingdom’s Terry Barton receives top CEO Award
- Security Companies Achieve Success in ACS Audits with Logosoft
- Logosoft Deliver Outstanding Support - Latest Support Statistics Released
- Customer News - CE Security Opens New National Control Centre
- Senate Group invest in Logosoft to support ‘Excellence as Standard’
- C.E Security see ‘real-time’ benefits of Patrol Manager
- Business licencing is coming - are you ready?