Logosoft is a market driven software solutions provider founded in 1992.
Our initial focus was the UK security industry where, with more than 150 installations, we are now the premier supplier of systems designed specifically to enable manned guarding companies to streamline their business and operational processes.
Through continual product development based on user feedback, Logosoft’s team of software developers, communications specialists and mathematicians has created a market leading product portfolio, sharing a common database to include recruitment, personnel screening, manpower scheduling, real-time capture of time and attendance data, lone worker protection solutions and active shift monitoring.
A policy of staying one step ahead of the market means we are at the forefront of Near Field Communications (NFC) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) solutions and are working with partner organisations to provide solutions which anticipate our customers’ requirements in the years to come.
- Logosoft's Customers Move into the Top 30 of UK Security Companies
- Logosoft Release 2016 Customer Service Statistics
- It's a Merry Christmas at Logosoft
- SIA – Update on New Licensing System (Industry)
- Customers Forsake Tedious Business Operations with Logosoft
- Logosoft Celebrates at Close of Q3
- Congratulations, Incentive FM Group
- Logosoft Welcomes a New Member to the Support Desk
- Kingdom’s Terry Barton receives top CEO Award
- Security Companies Achieve Success in ACS Audits with Logosoft
- Logosoft Deliver Outstanding Support - Latest Support Statistics Released
- Customer News - CE Security Opens New National Control Centre
- Senate Group invest in Logosoft to support ‘Excellence as Standard’
- C.E Security see ‘real-time’ benefits of Patrol Manager
- Business licencing is coming - are you ready?