Logosoft has used Unify’s development tools (Team Developer and Report Builder) to produce robust commercial applications since 1994. Over this same period we have deployed many hundreds of embedded SQLBase database seats. With our extensive Unify knowledge and experience, re-selling products in which we had such faith became a natural extension of our business. Our expertise was recognised by Unify with the award of Principal Value Added Reseller (PVAR) status in 2003.
Unify’s core products include:
Team Developer, a cross-platform (Windows and Linux) rapid application development tool which delivers completed projects up to 40% faster than alternative technologies and insulates developers from the need to re-code applications by providing full compatibility with earlier versions
SQLBase, a zero administration fully relational and transactional database which can be supplied as a boxed product or embedded within commercially developed applications by independent software vendors (ISVs)
Report Builder, an easy to use reporting tool which can provide cost effective access to corporate data in almost any database (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL etc.) Logosoft is able to offer the following certified training courses:
SQL/SQLBase – 3 days
Team Developer – 3 days
- Report Builder – 1 day
Training, which may be delivered on-site or in the dedicated training room at our offices, provides hands-on experience of your chosen software for individuals or small groups (maximum 4 delegates). Training at Logosoft takes place from 09:30 to 16:30 hours (unless alternative arrangements are made in advance) and includes refreshments and a buffet lunch.
Training is bespoke to your business (there will not be delegates from other organisations) so you or your staff may feel free to raise any particular issues or concerns as the course proceeds. The relatively small group size, hands-on training and project-based approach means that your staff can become productive as soon as they return to the work environment.
- Logosoft Release 2016 Customer Service Statistics
- It's a Merry Christmas at Logosoft
- SIA – Update on New Licensing System (Industry)
- Customers Forsake Tedious Business Operations with Logosoft
- Logosoft Celebrates at Close of Q3
- Congratulations, Incentive FM Group
- Logosoft Welcomes a New Member to the Support Desk
- Kingdom’s Terry Barton receives top CEO Award
- Security Companies Achieve Success in ACS Audits with Logosoft
- Logosoft Deliver Outstanding Support - Latest Support Statistics Released
- Customer News - CE Security Opens New National Control Centre
- Senate Group invest in Logosoft to support ‘Excellence as Standard’
- C.E Security see ‘real-time’ benefits of Patrol Manager
- Business licencing is coming - are you ready?
- MAK Integrated Services see remarkable increase in productivity following implementation of Vetting Manager with eForms