Travel & Subsistence schemes reduce your wage costs while increasing your employees’ take-home pay. This is done by replacing some part of your employees’ pay with allowed expenses. The former is taxed while the latter is not. Correctly-processed this allows you and your employees to split the tax reduction. Our product performs the calculations for you as it transfers the pay data to your payroll program, e.g. Sage.
PayeXPlus provides all the functionality of PayeX but also generates and transfers the data needed for you to operate a Travel and Subsistence Scheme. This can increase your staff’s take-home pay and at the same time reduce your wages bill.
- Logosoft's Customers Move into the Top 30 of UK Security Companies
- Logosoft Release 2016 Customer Service Statistics
- It's a Merry Christmas at Logosoft
- SIA – Update on New Licensing System (Industry)
- Customers Forsake Tedious Business Operations with Logosoft
- Logosoft Celebrates at Close of Q3
- Congratulations, Incentive FM Group
- Logosoft Welcomes a New Member to the Support Desk
- Kingdom’s Terry Barton receives top CEO Award
- Security Companies Achieve Success in ACS Audits with Logosoft
- Logosoft Deliver Outstanding Support - Latest Support Statistics Released
- Customer News - CE Security Opens New National Control Centre
- Senate Group invest in Logosoft to support ‘Excellence as Standard’
- C.E Security see ‘real-time’ benefits of Patrol Manager
- Business licencing is coming - are you ready?