Recruitment is often an expensive gamble, from the overhead of an external recruitment agency to the cost of getting the wrong person. The Logosoft workforce management portfolio includes solutions to cut your costs and get it right.
Designed to complement either Vetting Manager or Recruitment Manager, eForms is a productivity tool which enables the capture of applicant standing data such as employment and residential history through a series of user-defined online application forms. eForms allows candidates to enter their own information and includes facilities to save and review progress through to form completion. Once all details are completed and submitted they are imported directly into the Logosoft database creating an applicant record complete with reference and employment history, ready for you to continue the recruitment or screening process.
Recruitment Manager is a comprehensive recruitment system which successfully balances powerful features with ease of use. It is designed to support and control any employment process from vacancy definition to formal job offer and is supplied with extensive default data which may be tailored and expanded to meet user requirements and assist implementation. This system will rapidly repay your investment in reduced recruitment costs and significantly reduce the risks and costs of employing unsuitable applicants.
A complete personnel screening system and the de facto standard for manned guarding companies, dedicated risk management businesses and organisations concerned with confirming the bona fides of applicants or employees. This versatile administrative and management tool ensures compliance with standards such as BS7858, dramatically reduces the time required for vetting and gives both management and users unprecedented control of pre-employment screening and background checking processes.
WebeX provides controlled internet access to information in the Vetting Manager database. Vetting Manager customers are able to offer clients the opportunity to review the result of screening activities on-line rather than providing periodic progress reports.
- Logosoft's Customers Move into the Top 30 of UK Security Companies
- Logosoft Release 2016 Customer Service Statistics
- It's a Merry Christmas at Logosoft
- SIA – Update on New Licensing System (Industry)
- Customers Forsake Tedious Business Operations with Logosoft
- Logosoft Celebrates at Close of Q3
- Congratulations, Incentive FM Group
- Logosoft Welcomes a New Member to the Support Desk
- Kingdom’s Terry Barton receives top CEO Award
- Security Companies Achieve Success in ACS Audits with Logosoft
- Logosoft Deliver Outstanding Support - Latest Support Statistics Released
- Customer News - CE Security Opens New National Control Centre
- Senate Group invest in Logosoft to support ‘Excellence as Standard’
- C.E Security see ‘real-time’ benefits of Patrol Manager
- Business licencing is coming - are you ready?