Creating duty rosters, particularly where workloads fluctuate, different jobs require different skills, shift patterns are irregular or last minute changes are common, can be a complete nightmare. So can reconciling hours actually worked against plan for payroll and billing purposes. Logosoft provides tools to turn complex and time consuming tasks into straightforward processes that can be completed at the touch of a button.
Roster Manager is much more than a staff rostering solution capable of producing a duty roster at the touch of a button. It is a complete management information system and manpower scheduling tool providing user-friendly access to all of the information you need to plan and run your business.
Operations Manager adds real-time data capture features to Roster Manager, greatly improving the efficiency and effectiveness of Control Room activities. Accurate call times are recorded with simple point and click operations, eliminating the costs of under-billing customers or over-paying security officers. At the same time, audible and visual late call warnings and real-time incident logging result in improved customer service and health and safety compliance.
- Logosoft's Customers Move into the Top 30 of UK Security Companies
- Logosoft Release 2016 Customer Service Statistics
- It's a Merry Christmas at Logosoft
- SIA – Update on New Licensing System (Industry)
- Customers Forsake Tedious Business Operations with Logosoft
- Logosoft Celebrates at Close of Q3
- Congratulations, Incentive FM Group
- Logosoft Welcomes a New Member to the Support Desk
- Kingdom’s Terry Barton receives top CEO Award
- Security Companies Achieve Success in ACS Audits with Logosoft
- Logosoft Deliver Outstanding Support - Latest Support Statistics Released
- Customer News - CE Security Opens New National Control Centre
- Senate Group invest in Logosoft to support ‘Excellence as Standard’
- C.E Security see ‘real-time’ benefits of Patrol Manager
- Business licencing is coming - are you ready?