01 February 2017
Logosoft are proud to see another two customer’s added to Top 30 UK Companies in the Regulated Security Sector 2016.
05 January 2017
Logosoft Support Desk are proud to release their annual statistics for 2016.
09 December 2016
The Logosoft Team offer their best wishes to all as Christmas approaches.
02 December 2016
The Security Industry Authority has released the following update on their new licensing system.
02 November 2016
Logosoft welcomes customer reports that our solutions dramatically reduce the labour involved in their business operations.
06 October 2016
2016 to date has seen extensive growth in many areas for Logosoft; customers, team members and technology.
22 September 2016
Logosoft offers congratulations to Incentive FM Group on their new contract.
07 September 2016
Logosoft is proud to welcome another member to our Support Team.
26 August 2016
Logosoft would like to offer a huge congratulations to Kingdom’s CEO who has received a Finance Monthly CEO Award 2016.
22 August 2016
Logosoft have received commendable feedback from their customers regarding recent successes in ACS audits. The latest results give prominence to the support that users of the solutions experience through their journey to achieve full compliance.
20 April 2016
Logosoft are proud to report our latest support statistics for Q1 2016 (covering the period 1st January – 31st March).
11 March 2016
CE Facilities Services has opened a new 24-hour security control centre to manage the exceptional growth of the CE Security division across the UK.
30 November 2015
Senate Group has recently invested in Logosoft’s Roster Manager (and associated modules) to enhance their operational capability and support services.
30 June 2015
C.E Security holds SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) status for the provision of Security Guarding, Keyholding and Public Space Surveillance (CCTV). Octavian works alongside blue chip and public sector organisations to reduce loss, manage risk, provide manpower resource and generally protect their operations and interests.
26 March 2015
All businesses that provide licensable individuals under a contract to supply a security industry service in the United Kingdom will be required to obtain a business licence.
- Logosoft's Customers Move into the Top 30 of UK Security Companies
- Logosoft Release 2016 Customer Service Statistics
- It's a Merry Christmas at Logosoft
- SIA – Update on New Licensing System (Industry)
- Customers Forsake Tedious Business Operations with Logosoft
- Logosoft Celebrates at Close of Q3
- Congratulations, Incentive FM Group
- Logosoft Welcomes a New Member to the Support Desk
- Kingdom’s Terry Barton receives top CEO Award
- Security Companies Achieve Success in ACS Audits with Logosoft
- Logosoft Deliver Outstanding Support - Latest Support Statistics Released
- Customer News - CE Security Opens New National Control Centre
- Senate Group invest in Logosoft to support ‘Excellence as Standard’
- C.E Security see ‘real-time’ benefits of Patrol Manager
- Business licencing is coming - are you ready?