Logosoft has used Gupta’s development tools (Team Developer and Report Builder) to produce robust commercial applications since 1994. Over this same period we have deployed many hundreds of embedded SQLBase database seats. With our extensive Gupta knowledge and experience, re-selling products in which we had such faith became a natural extension of our business. Our expertise was recognised by Gupta with the award of Principal Value Added Reseller (PVAR) status in 2003.
Gupta’s core products include:
- Team Developer, a cross-platform (Windows and Linux) rapid application development tool which delivers completed projects up to 40% faster than alternative technologies and insulates developers from the need to re-code applications by providing full compatibility with earlier versions
- SQLBase, a zero administration fully relational and transactional database which can be supplied as a boxed product or embedded within commercially developed applications by independent software vendors (ISVs)
- Report Builder, an easy to use reporting tool which can provide cost effective access to corporate data in almost any database (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL etc.)
Furthermore, Logosoft’s Development Team offer bespoke modification to build links with existing systems. This enhances your productivity by streamlining operations without causing business-wide disruption.
Logosoft delivers new versions of our software based on customer suggestions. However, unique requests for bespoke changes to our core package can also be discussed with your Account Manager.
- 2018 Statutory Increases
- Release Notes: Version 15
- We're Recruiting
- 2017: A Reflection
- Logosoft Deliver Outstanding Support Throughout 2017
- Infologue's Top 30 UK Companies in the Regulated Security Sector 2017
- Merry Christmas from all at Logosoft
- Sodexo Becomes Gender Pay Reporting Early Adopter
- The SES Group Receive Accreditation
- Q3 Support Statistics
- Well Done, Kingdom Services Group
- We're Recruiting
- Cheers to 25 Years!
- TSG Joins Living Wage Foundation
- Call Manager: IP or Analogue?